8.30.2009

Not Too Creative

So, I'm not that great at titles for blogs so forget the title and just read...
Ryan is doing well physically. He was able to play on Friday which was a big concern for him. He had a blast, helped convert a 3rd and long into a first down at a critical time of the game, he helped his team win the game against John Glenn.
We took Tim back to Malone yesterday - what a great trip. 5 hours of singing worship songs together with Cari and Tim was great. We left him after a few short hours there and drove the five hours home. I miss him this time. Last year, we were not the best of friends but this summer he grew so much spiritually that I truly believe he is seeking God's best for his life now. It's still a battle for him just as it is for me and I admire him for sticking with it.
I saw Clint at church today - it is strange to see him and not spend so much time together. He and his lovely wife are making their lives together and I am proud of the man that he has become. Still, i pray for him daily because I know how hard it can be.
Friday, Tim and I called Pulse FM at the same time trying to win tickets to ND Women's Volleyball (4 tickets)...trying to be caller #6 or #7. I got answered as #6 and he got in as #7 - technically we both won but they only gave it to won of us since we are related. Anyway, we took our volleyball player, Jenna, today after church to see them. Not so exciting but it was actually cool to find that we won SEASON TICKETS not just for the one game. I guess we'll be back!
I love my wife - she is the greatest person in my life and my support when I am down.
So that is it - I love my family - God is good.
I know I have shared a lot of the struggles of my family lately - thank you for praying. I know we are not out of the woods with Ryan yet but things have been looking good and your prayers are cherished - keep up the battle!

No comments: