4.04.2011

"April Fool's" Lol!

So, just like every Sunday, I came into the office early yesterday to pray, meet with a couple of friends and work through any final service prep that may need to be done and here is what I find staring in my face -









And attached to his neck...







The meeting table and chairs - topsy turvy... Streamers everywhere along with many many balloons! The vandals even left their balloon trash and streamer trash behind?









Toilet Paper adorning my lamp and across my desk.


Notice the picture askew on the wall along with many other ones that were either upside-down on the walls or bookshelves.


The desk itself is wrapped in cellophane!
Every book on the desk - upside down.
Chairs - turned over.


Worst offense- they touched my M & M container and could have spilled them on the floor! In fact, it is now upside down.
On the white board were a bunch of google eyes with a face drawn around it!

Additionally, a bush was moved in to the room along with Vaseline on my door handle. Multiple other violations... fake bugs hovering all around and my phone and chair "vandalized". However, the cool thing was that I know that someone was thinking about something special for me over the weekend! I feel loved!
PS - only a few people have access to my office - still thinking Chris may be in on it somehow.

1 comment:

Granolagirl said...

Sooooooooo funny! Yes, someone was definitely thinking of you.